Last Updated: 1st of July, 2021
SECTION 1 – WHAT INFORMATION DO WE GATHER AND WHAT DO WE DO WITH IT?
When you visit our site, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address (which may be used to obtain your geolocation), access times, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our site. We also collect information about how you use our site, including the elements you have interacted with, metadata and other details about these elements, change states and other user actions.
Email marketing: By providing us with your email address, you are giving us permission to send you emails about our store, new products, new brands under the Cooper&Cosmo portfolio and other updates. You have the opportunity to unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email.
How we use your information. In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current site and products and to develop new products and brands. We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Facilitate the creation of and securing of your Account on our network;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Improve our products, site, and how we operate our business;
- Understand and enhance your experience using our site and products;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request;
- Respond to your comments or questions and for our Support team to provide service about Cooper&Cosmo and/or other brands within the Cooper&Cosmo portfolio of brands;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by Cooper&Cosmo, brands within the Cooper&Cosmo portfolio of brands and our selected partners, and for other marketing purposes of Cooper&Cosmo;
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
By providing us with personal information to complete a transaction, placing an order, arranging for a delivery or returning a purchase you are consenting to our collecting and using your information (your credit card information is discussed in Section 4 below).
How do I withdraw my consent?
You may withdraw your consent for us to contact you by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
221 W37th Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10018
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent other than with the following:
- Lawful Requests. To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process (provided that we will endeavor to notify you at the address you have given us if we have received a lawful request for your information);
- Emergency. In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
- Corporate Restructuring. For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving a sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution transaction or proceeding). In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business or assets, that company will also acquire and possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
SECTION 4 – PAYMENT PROCESSING
Our store is built on an e-commerce software platform WooCommerce that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Payment: If you provide us with your credit card information during the payment process, we send it to our PCI-DSS compliant payment gateway for processing using SSL encryption technology. Your credit card information is stored for recurring subscription orders as well as within my account for faster checkout experience.
All direct payment gateways comply with the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and our payment processors and service providers.
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Our Policy does not cover any third party services. To learn about those third parties’ privacy practices, please read their privacy policies.
Links: When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy policies.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow generally accepted industry practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Your personal information is protected by your password – never share this password with anyone. Cooper&Cosmo will never contact you to ask you for your password.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is transmitted to our server using secure socket layer technology (SSL) which employs the AES-256 encryption standard.
SECTION 7 – U.S. LAW APPLIES
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you (other than that information automatically generated by your use of our site), register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our customer service team at email@example.com or by mail at:
221 W37th Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10018
SECTION 9 – CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
This section applies to all users who are California residents. You have certain rights regarding your Personal Information. For the purposes of this section, “Personal Information” has the meaning ascribed to it in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) byt does not include certain de-identified or aggregated information, information publicly available in government records, or certain information excluded from the CCPA’s scope.
As a California resident, you are entitled to request the following information: (1) the categories of Personal Information in the past twelve (12) months and the sources from which our Personal Information is collected; (2) the business or commercial purpose for collecting your Personal Information; (3) the categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information; and (4) the specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
You also have the following rights: (!) the right to delete your Personal Information collected from you, except as necessary to comply with legal obligations, detect, prevent, and mitigate security incidents, bugs, or fraudulent, malicious deceptive or illegal activity, or as otherwise provided under applicable law; (2) the right to prevent the sale of your Personal Information sold to third parties, if applicable; and (3) the right not to be discriminated against for exercising your privacy rights described herein.
California residents who exercise the rights described herein will not be denied use of our Services, charged different prices or rates, provided any different level or quality of experience, or otherwise the exercise of your rights prevents the use of your Personal Information necessary to facilitate a transaction or feature of our Services.